- 1 medium Eggplant, chopped
- 1 small Onion, diced
- 1 Red Pepper, chopped
- 1 Zucchini, chopped
- ¼ cup Oil-Based Dressing (ie: Kraft Italian)
- 14.5oz can Italian Style Diced Tomatoes
- ½ cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ½ cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
Sauté the Veggies in the Dressing until tender. Add diced tomatoes and cook for an additional 15 min, allowing the mixture to reduce slightly.
Transfer the mixture to a baking dish and top with the Cheeses. Bake at 350° for 15min or until cheese melts.