Elmwood Stock Farm’s Asparagus, Garlic, & Chicken Pasta
- 3 cups Penne Pasta, cooked
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ Vidalia Onion, sliced thinly
- 2 Garlic Greens, thinly sliced (or 2 cloves Garlic, minced)
- ½ cup Chicken Broth
- 1 bunch Asparagus
- 2 Chicken Breasts, cooked and sliced
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Black Pepper to taste
- 2oz Cream Cheese
- 2 Tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
In a large pan, heat the Oil. Sauté the Onions, Garlic, and Red Pepper Flakes until softened.
Snap the Asparagus into penne sized pieces and add to the Onions. Add a small amount of the Broth and cover to lightly steam the asparagus.
When the Asparagus begins to soften, add the Chicken and the rest of the Broth. Stir in the Salt, Pepper, Cream Cheese, and Parmesan. When the Cream Cheese is melted, stir in the drained Pasta and mix well.