Tortellini and Tomato Salad
- 18oz package Cheese tortellini
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 cup Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup Corn Kernels, (about 2 ears) fresh or (1 can) canned
- ½ cup Green Onions, thinly sliced
- ½ cup Fresh Basil, chopped
Prepare Tortellini according to package directions.
Process Olive Oil, Cheese, Lemon Juice, Garlic, Worcestershire, and Salt in blender or food processor until smooth. Toss olive oil mixture with hot Tortellini, Tomatoes, Corn, Green Onions, and Basil. Serve immediately.
Recipe from Southern Living 2011