Vendor Since: 2010
Scheduled for Sunday, September 18th, 2 -5 PM
Pre-Order: Pine Lane Soaps
Details: Order and pay one of three ways.
- Click the link above to go directly to the website (there is an unavoidable fee, so you will be given an extra soap or small lotion).
- Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org and send payment via Paypal.
- Call Martha at 513-260-4352 with order and credit card number, or text to the same number.
Questions? Contact Martha Enriquez at (513) 260-4352 or email@example.com
Pine Lane Soaps is a small family owned business dedicated to using all natural products for bath and body. We have registered Toggenburg and Saanen dairy goats and our children show them in 4-H. Our main product is goat’s milk soap. Located in SouthWestern Ohio, we work together as a family to create many varieties of goat’s milk soap.
Traditional goat milk soaps, lotions and lip balms using milk from their very own beloved dairy goats. These wonderful products are available in many great scents from both Essential Oils and Fragrance Oils. Contain no detergents, preservatives or skin-drying chemicals.
Products We Sell:
Goat’s milk soap, lip balm, lotion, lotion bars, shampoo Bars, Men’s and Women’s shaving bars, Loofa bars, Gardeners Soaps, Lotion sticks, Bug Repellent Sticks, Face Masks, Lip Balm Holders, gift boxes, soap dishes.
- All our soaps are made in small batches using milk from our own dairy goats. No pre-made bases. We use NO water in our soaps.
- We use only the highest quality oils and butters. Only natural and gentle ingredients. We use fair trade oils and butters when possible.
- No harsh chemicals , additives or alcohol is used that can irritate or dry the skin.
- Naturally occurring glycerin is left in the soap for deep moisturizing.
- Goats milk adds extra vitamins and minerals to nourish your skin and seal in moisture. It makes a smooth and creamy lather.
Where Else You Can Find Us:
- 30 Retail locations in Greater Cincinnati
- Several festivals and craft shows