Vendor Since: 2010
Pine Lane Soaps is a small family owned business dedicated to using all natural products for bath and body. We have registered Toggenburg and Saanen dairy goats and our children show them in 4-H. Our main product is goat’s milk soap. Located in SouthWestern Ohio, we work together as a family to create many varieties of goat’s milk soap.
Products We Sell:
Goat’s milk soap, lip balm, lotion, shea butter, soap nets, home fragrance oils, lotion bars, feed sack tote bags.
- All our soaps are made in small batches using milk from our own dairy goats. No pre-made bases. We use NO water in our soaps.
- We use only the highest quality oils and butters. Only natural and gentle ingredients. We use fair trade oils and butters when possible.
- No harsh chemicals , additives or alcohol is used that can irritate or dry the skin.
- Naturally occurring glycerin is left in the soap for deep moisturizing.
- Goats milk adds extra vitamins and minerals to nourish your skin and seal in moisture. It makes a smooth and creamy lather.